HomeSafe Wireless home security alarm monitoring system motion sensor remote
HomeSafe wireless Home Security alarm system motion sensor dialer
The HomeSafe® Wireless Home Security System is an affordable solution to your home or office security needs.
HOW IT WORKS
1. When the door/window sensor or motion detector is triggered, it sounds an alarm and sends a signal to the base unit.
2. The base unit dials the first telephone number of your programmed list.
3. The person answering the call will hear a prerecorded alert message.
4. That person will have the option to listen in on the room, broadcast their voice through the base unit, or disarm the system.
5. If there is no answer, or if the person doesn't disarm the system, it will dial the next number on your programmed list. Includes 1 base unit with AC adaptor, 1 window/door sensor (wireless transmission up to 250 feet), 1 motion detector (range 8 yards) and 1 remote control with panic feature for arming and disarming the unit.
Dimensions: 6.5"x4"x1 3/8"
This Package contains:
See our other listings to add additional / replacement Wireless Motion Detector Sensors, Wireless magnetic Door and Window sensors and Remote Controls and SAVE!